The mission of DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management is to provide high-quality, practitioner-oriented graduate management degree programs with an emphasis on excellence in teaching and service to adult learners. When you pursue your graduate degree at Keller, you're not only preparing for your future, you're getting the experience and knowledge of 40 years in business-based higher education behind you. Our mission has fueled our steady program and geographic expansion and provided the foundation for our success in helping thousands of students annually achieve their goals.
The following objectives reflect our mission in terms of desired overall student outcomes. These objectives evolve over time as they are shaped by students, faculty, staff, employers, other constituencies and the changing environment.
- Developing students' understanding of the language and information specific to business
- Enabling students to integrate concepts and skills across functional areas
- Strengthening students' ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Instilling in students an appreciation of differences in cultures and values
- Providing students with the concepts and tools they need to contribute to the organization's ongoing efforts to improve quality and productivity
- Broadening and deepening students' ability to effectively use technology to meet organizational goals
- Enabling students to effectively conduct applied business research
- Strengthening students' leadership and team-building skills
- Enhancing students' managerial decision-making skills while maintaining keen awareness of ethical considerations
- Instilling in students the value of lifelong learning
Request information to learn how Keller's mission can help fuel your career.