Move Forward With an MBA Degree
Need a flexible MBA program that fits your life? One you could earn in as few as 10 courses1? Our MBA2 degree is designed for a fast path to graduation – and to prepare you to stand out in today’s digitally-driven world.
- Learn by doing with hands-on problem solving, collaboration and real-world business challenges
- Learn through Keller’s unique, digitally-immersive experience
- Gain flexibility you need with student support tools driven by technology – whether on campus or online
- Add a concentration in accounting, marketing, human resources or other fields with only three additional courses
What you’ll learn
- Management theory and practices
- Professional communication and collaboration skills
- How to analyze information and solve business problems
- How to leverage analytical tools
- Roles and functions across enterprises
On Campus And Online MBA Program
Keller Graduate School of Management’s Master’s Business Administration program3 has achieved voluntary accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org), demonstrating it has met standards of business education that promote teaching excellence.
1Students attending certain DeVry locations are not eligible for course waivers based on undergraduate coursework; however, such students are eligible for course waivers based on graduate/professional degrees or CPA certifications. Students attending a Missouri location may be awarded waivers for no more than 25% of the program’s credit hours.
2Master of Business Administration in Management program in New York.
3For a full list of DeVry University's business and accounting degree programs accredited by ACBSP, please visit the Accreditation.