Quicklinks for current students
Attend Class Wherever You Go
Tired of commuting? With over 50 metro locations, Keller makes it easy to attend class at more than one location. Take one class near your work and another near your home and another online. If you need to make a move, just pick up where you left off. You can transfer to an entirely new location partway through your program. Find any Keller locations by program and learn about all of our onsite options. Program availability varies by location.
Complete a Course in Your Own Backyard
Quite literally you can attend classes anywhere you want. Through Keller's online learning option, you choose the place and the time that fits your schedule and your life. Take some of your classes online or all of them. It's totally up to you. Learn more about our online options.
Earn a Graduate Certificate on Your Way to a Master's Degree
Did you know that by completing just a few courses, you could earn a graduate certificate on your way to earning your master's degree? Discover which of Keller's graduate certificate programs best aligns with your goals and interests.
Take Advantage of Personalized, Expert Career Services
Looking for valuable career advice? Use the tools and resources offered by the Career Services team, including our exclusive career planning tools. If you're in your last year of classes or taking your Capstone course, you can enroll and gain access to a team of experts who will provide you with one-on-one advice and support designed to help you achieve your career goals. In addition, you have online tools at your fingertips that include inside employer intelligence, resumé tools and unposted job openings.
Keller's career services have helped thousands of students begin rewarding careers in a new field or capitalize on the next great opportunity. We’re here to help you build skills, improve your résumé and establish networking contacts as you pursue your career goals. Take advantage of all that career services offers.
Expand Your Horizons with an International Experience
Enrich your studies with one of many international learning experiences offered through Keller Graduate School of Management. Study Abroad experiences, a hallmark of a well-rounded education, provide a global perspective in your field of study and are designed to prepare you, in an immersive setting, for today's cross-cultural workforce. Learn more about Study Abroad.
Parchment, Inc. manages the ordering, processing, and secure delivery for all student and alumni official transcript requests. Students are provided an electronic, final transcript at no charge upon graduation. Students and alumni are charged $5 for each electronic transcript and $7 for each paper transcript.
Students who attended DVU from 2004 to present can access Parchment via their portal to request an OFFICIAL transcript by following these instructions.
- Log in to the student portal at http://my.keller.edu
- Click on the GRADES tab located on the left
- Click on OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT located at the top
- Follow the instructions to request the official transcript.
Alumni and other inactive students who attended the university from 2004 to present may have to request that their password be reset to gain access to the student portal. If you have issues with your login when signing in to the student portal, need help signing in or forgot your password, follow the instructions on the my.keller.edu landing page.
If you are unable to gain access to the student portal, you can request an official transcript by clicking here and create an account.
Students who attended DVU prior to 2004 can request an official transcript by clicking here and creating an account.
Please note the following important information about transcripts:
- Normal processing time, excluding delivery, is five (5) business days from the date the request is received.
- Students have the ability to request electronic delivery or a paper copy of their official transcript.
- Students have the ability to request multiple transcripts at a time to be sent to different recipients.
- Parchment has an online tracking ability so you can view your order status.
- Notification is sent to you when your transcripts are processed and received.
- Students can take advantage of overnight delivery via Fed Ex with a tracking option.
- The Cumulative Grade Point Averages is posted to the transcript after grades are posted.
- Conferrals for undergraduate and graduate programs occur at the end of the session and can take up to three (3) weeks.
If you have any questions about your transcript or the process for requesting a transcript, please call the DeVry University Student Services Contact Center at 877-496-9050.
Currently enrolled students can print an UNOFFICIAL transcript by logging in to the student portal at http://my.devry.edu and following these instructions:
- Click on the GRADES tab located on the left
- Click on UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS at the top
- Indicate the Transcript Level you wish to print
- Enter your email and submit the request