Student Services for Working Adults
DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management was founded over 40 years ago on the premise that working adults require convenient and flexible services that help save time and effort. As the pace of life continues to accelerate our commitment to your satisfaction and success continues to be as important as ever. Whether you are completing your degree on campus or online, Keller's full range of student services can provide you with the best possible educational experience. These services include the following:
- Academic Advising - If you ever experience difficulty in a course or have questions about program requirements, our academic advising service will support your efforts to successfully complete your Keller program.
- Financial Assistance - Employer billing, installment plans and military pricing are just some of the ways Keller helps make earning a graduate degree cost effective. Financial advisors are available at every Keller location to help you determine the best way to fund your education.
- Career Services - From online tools to individual career planning appointments to an exclusive job bank, Keller provides career services and strategies to help you leverage your graduate management education and hone your professional edge.
- Library and Information Services - DeVry University maintains a comprehensive library that provides access to current resources including full-text periodical research databases, providing access to more than ten thousand current periodicals, print and electronic books and a real-time digital reference service. Online resources are available to current students, faculty and staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A real-time, chat-based reference service offers interactive sessions with DeVry librarians 49 hours per week, Monday through Saturday.
- Administrative Services - From paying tuition to registering for courses to applying for financial aid, all administrative services can be handled at the Keller location where you take your courses or online. With offices that are staffed during the hours you attend class, Keller provides the kind of convenient service you need.
Request information about how Keller services can benefit you as you earn your degree and advance in your career.
For more information about the services offered at a specific Keller location, please call the center directly.