Professional Affiliations Can Help Increase Opportunities for Success
The backing of prestigious professional organizations, whether through the continuous education of Keller instructors or the integration of exceptional criteria and methodology in the DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management curriculum, is one more way Keller helps you hone your professional edge.
Professional connections for Keller instructors. When your instructors continuously hone their skills and keep abreast of the latest practices and developments in their fields, you can be sure that you're truly learning from experienced professors. Here are some of the professional organizations in which our graduate-level faculty and staff participate or have membership:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Federation of Schools of Accountancy
- Institute of Managerial Accounting
- Project Management Institute
- Academy of Management
- American Management Association
- American Marketing Association
- American Society for Quality
- United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Health Information Management Association
- American Society of Training and Development
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Association for Business Communication
- American Association of Cost Engineering International
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
PMI educational criteria. Keller has long been recognized as one of the leaders in advocating the need for professional project management coursework. Due to our outstanding project management curriculum and rigorous faculty and student evaluation processes, Keller's Master of Project Management (MPM) degree program has earned the highest level of accreditation and distinction from Project Management Institute's Global Accreditation Center (GAC). As such, Keller abides by PMI-established standards and is subject to random audits for quality assurance purposes, providing you with the highest level of graduate education in this critical field.
Becker Professional Education methodology. With the solid backing of both Keller Graduate School of Management and Becker Professional Education, the leading provider of CPA exam preparation, you can prepare for the CPA exam while simultaneously earning your MBA. Unique among graduate schools, Keller enjoys a professional affiliation with Becker that enables us to integrate the Becker methodology, which has successfully prepared more candidates for the CPA exam than any other review course, into Keller's exam-prep courses.
Request information about how you can increase your opportunities for success by taking advantage of Keller's professional affiliations.