Earn Your Degree From a Proven, Accredited University
When you earn your master’s degree from DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management, you’re not only getting the experience and knowledge of more than 80 years in technology- and business-based higher education behind you, you’re advancing your career with a degree from a leading, accredited university. Our specialized graduate programs and convenient online MBA degree programs provide the skills and flexibility you want; our reputation and accreditation status provide the recognition and credentials you need.
Institutional Accreditation - Accredited University
DeVry University* is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA), www.ncahlc.org. The University’s Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation.
The HLC is one of eight regional agencies that accredit U.S. colleges and universities at the institutional level; is recognized by both the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation; and accredits approximately one-third of U.S. regionally accredited public and private institutions. Accreditation provides assurance to the public and to prospective students that standards of quality have been met.
DeVry University is a member of the Council of Higher Education (CHEA), a national advocate and institutional voice for self-regulation of academic quality through accreditation. CHEA, an association of 3,000 degree-granting colleges and universities, recognizes 60 institutional and programmatic accrediting organizations.
Programmatic Accreditation and Recognition
The following Keller master's degree programs have achieved voluntary accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org), demonstrating that they have met standards of business education that promote teaching excellence: Business Administration, Accounting & Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Public Administration, Information Systems Management, Network & Communications Management.
The ACBSP has also granted specialized accounting accreditation to the following established Keller degree programs: Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting; Master of Accounting & Financial Management.
The following Keller programs are accredited by the Project Management Institute’s Global Accreditation Center: Master of Business Administration, when completed with a concentration in project management; Master of Information Systems Management, when completed with a concentration in project management; Master of Network and Communications Management, when completed with a concentration in project management; and Master of Project Management. DeVry University, including Keller Graduate School of Management, is among a limited number of U.S. universities and schools worldwide to be granted this designation. More information is available via www.pmi.org.
The Society for Human Resource Management has acknowledged that the Master of Human Resource Management program fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. More information on SHRM is available at www.shrm.org.
Recognize Your Potential with Keller’s Project Management Programs
Learn more about Keller's accredited degree programs.
State-by-State Operation Approvals
In addition to being an accredited university, DeVry is also authorized/approved to operate under authority of the:
- Arizona: DeVry is authorized to operate and grant degrees by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education, 1400 W. Washington St., Phoenix 85007, 602-542-5709.
- California: DeVry University is exempt from seeking approval to operate and offer educational programs from the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education in the Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Colorado: DeVry is approved to operate by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education, 1290 Broadway, Denver 80203, 303-866-2723.
- Florida: DeVry is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 W. Gaines St., Ste. 1414, Tallahassee 32399, toll-free telephone number 888-224-6684. DeVry University is a subsidiary of, and operated by, DeVry University, Inc., 3005 Highland Pkwy., Downers Grove, IL 60515.
- Georgia: DeVry is authorized to operate by the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission, 2189 Northlake Pkwy., Tucker 30084, 770-414-3300.
- Illinois: DeVry University is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education, http://www.ibhe.org
- Indiana: DeVry is regulated by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education, 101 W. Ohio St., Suite 670, Indianapolis 46204, 800-227-5695 or 317-232-1320.
- Kansas: DeVry is approved by the Kansas Board of Regents, 1000 SW Jackson St., Ste. 520, Topeka 66612, 785-296-3421.
- Kentucky: DeVry University is licensed by the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education, 1024 Capital Center Dr., Ste. 320, Frankfort 40601, 502-573-1555.
- Maryland: DeVry University is approved to operate under authority of the Maryland Higher Education Commission, 6 N. Liberty St., 10th Flr., Baltimore 21201, 410-767-3301.
- Michigan: DeVry University is authorized to operate and grant degrees in the state of Michigan under the laws of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, CSCL/Licensing Division, P.O. Box 30018, Lansing, Michigan 48909, 517-241-9288.
- Minnesota: DeVry University is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education (1450 Energy Park Dr., Ste. 350, St. Paul 55108) pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
- Missouri: DeVry is certified to operate by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education, 3515 Amazonas Dr., Jefferson City 65109, 573-751-2361.
- Nevada: DeVry is licensed to operate in the state of Nevada by the Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education, 8778 S. Maryland Parkway #115, Las Vegas, Nevada 89123, 702-486-7330.
- New Jersey: DeVry is licensed by the New Jersey Commission on Higher Education, 20 West State Street, P.O. Box 542, Trenton 08625, 609-292-4310.
- New York: Keller Graduate School of Management at DeVry College of New York has received permission to operate its academic programs in New York from the University of the State of New York Board of Regents/The State Education Department, 89 Washington Ave., 5 North Mezzanine, Albany 12234, 518-474-2593. The following programs are registered with the state: Master of Science in Accounting and Financial Management; Master of Business Administration in Management; and Master of Science in Information Systems Management.
- North Carolina: DeVry has been evaluated by the University of North Carolina (910 Raleigh Rd., Chapel Hill 27515, 919-962-4559) and is licensed to conduct higher education degree activity. The School's guaranty bond for unearned prepaid tuition is on file with the Board of Governors of the University of North Carolina and may be viewed by contacting the Licensing Department at DeVry Education Group.
- Ohio: DeVry holds Certificate of Authorization by the Ohio Board of Regents, 30 E. Broad St., Columbus 43215, 614-466-6000.
- Oklahoma: DeVry University is authorized to offer degree programs by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, 655 Research Pkwy., Ste. 200, Oklahoma City 73104, 405-225-9100.
- Oregon: DeVry University is a unit of a business corporation authorized by the state of Oregon to offer and confer the academic degrees described herein, following a determination that state academic standards will be satisfied under OAR 583-030. Inquiries concerning the standards or school compliance may be directed to the Office of Degree Authorization, 1500 Valley River Dr., Ste. 100, Eugene 97401. DeVry University in Oregon is authorized to offer the following master's degree programs: Business Administration, Accounting and Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems Management, Network and Communications Management, Project Management and Public Administration. Some courses required to complete a program may be available in an online format only.
- Pennsylvania: DeVry is approved and authorized to operate by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, 333 Market St., Harrisburg 71726, 717-783-9255. In Pennsylvania, instructional hours for all courses scheduled to meet on days falling on recognized holidays will be made up by one or more of the following deemed appropriate by the faculty and approved by the dean of academic affairs: lengthened class sessions, pre-course readings, team projects, group meetings.
- Tennessee: DeVry University is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission, Parkway Towers, Ste. 1900, Nashville 37243, 615-741-5293. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility.
- Texas: DeVry is authorized to grant degrees by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Box 12788, Austin 78711, 512-427-6225, 512-427-6168 fax. Eligibility to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam and be licensed as a CPA in Texas requires CPA applicants to have attended an institution accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), or by a specialized or professional accrediting organization such as the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). DeVry University has achieved voluntary accreditation from the ACBSP for certain business programs.
DeVry University programs are not approved or regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission.
- Utah: As a regionally accredited institution, DeVry University is exempt from registration requirements according to the Utah Postsecondary Proprietary School Act. State of Utah Department of Commerce, 160 E. 300 South, Salt Lake City 84114.
- Virginia: DeVry is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, 101 N. 14th St., Richmond 23219, 804-255-2621.
- Washington: DeVry University is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meets the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes DeVry University to offer specific degree programs. The Council may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs. Authorization by the Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the Council of the institution or its programs. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the Act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430.
- Wisconsin: DeVry is approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board, 201 W. Washington Ave., 3rd Flr., Madison 53708-8696, 608-266-1996.
DeVry University participates in the Federal Stafford Loan program. Immigration and Customs Enforcement authorizes DeVry University to accept and enroll nonimmigrant students.
* Note: In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York. DeVry University operates as DeVry Institute of Technology in Calgary, Alberta.
DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management master’s degree programs are offered online, and degrees are conferred by DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management in the United States. Degrees are not offered or conferred in Alberta by DeVry Institute of Technology - Calgary, nor are they approved by Alberta Advanced Education and Technology.