Financing Your Education Your Way
The amount of time, effort and financial resources you choose to contribute to your education are among the most important decisions you will ever make. DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management is dedicated to helping you develop a personalized financial plan that fits your needs.
See How Much a Graduate Program Costs
Select the program you are interested in pursuing from the drop-down list below to see how much it will cost.
Tuition, fees and expenses†
- Total Required Credit Hours:
- Number of Standard Three-Semester-Credit Hour Courses:
- Tuition per Standard Three-Semester-Credit Hour Course:
- Number of Exam-Prep Credit Hours:
- Number of Exam-Prep Courses:
- Tuition per Credit Hour for Exam-Prep Courses:
- Textbook and Materials Expense2:
- Total Program Cost:
Learn more about financing your studies at Keller.
Financial Aid: Working With You to Make Your Funding Work for You
We are dedicated to helping you develop a personalized financial plan to make going back to school more manageable. Our Student Finance Professionals work with you to help you understand your financial aid options. We can also guide you through the financial aid process, starting with our Student Finance Checklist.
Loans, Payment Plans and Scholarships
If you are a member of the U.S. Military
For students in the military and their spouses, with the military's tuition assistance and Keller's special military pricing, there is no better time to earn your degree. Discover the benefits, tuition assistance and admission requirements specific for military students' graduate education (which varies based on your particular branch of service) as well as military veterans.
Talk to Us
Request information and a member of our team can help you better understand tuition costs and financial aid options. If you are already a current Keller student, you can get assistance by going through the Graduate Student Services Support web site.
GET QUICK ANSWERS TO TOP QUESTIONS
What needs to be done to apply for financial aid?
You must be degree seeking.
1. Complete the 2013-2014 FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. Be sure to have your 2012 Federal tax returns handy, and the school codes for DeVry University and KGSM, which are 010727 and G20754 (you must include both). Your signature is required on the FAFSA.
You have two options to sign the FAFSA: 1) Electronic signature with Federal Student Aid PIN (PIN) or 2) Print, sign, date and mail the signature page to the address provided on the form within 14 days.
2. In order to borrow loans under the federal Stafford loan program, you will need to complete and sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and complete loan entrance counseling. To complete the MPN and loan entrance counseling, visit www.studentloans.gov. You will need your Federal Student Aid PIN to sign in.
3. Submit your official academic transcripts to the Keller location you attend.
If any other documentation is required, you will receive an email or letter indicating the outstanding documents. Once all the requirements have been met, your loan will be certified and sent to your lender. Finally, you will be able to view your award letter by accessing your "Student Account" through the Student Portal at my.keller.edu. For more information, review our Financial Aid Checklist.
What is the interest rate on a student loan?
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford loans certified after July 1, 2006, have a fixed interest rate of 6.8 percent.
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS loans have a fixed interest rate of 7.9 percent.
Private loans are made by banks or lenders (not the U.S. Department of Education), and interest rates will vary based on several factors.
How do I contact the Keller Graduate Student Finance Office?
Contact us with your financial aid questions.
Keller Graduate School of Management
Keller Graduate Student Finance Services
3005 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove, IL 60515-5799