Quicklinks for current students
Attend Class Wherever You Go
Tired of commuting? With over 55 metro locations, Keller makes it easy to attend class at more than one location. Take one class near your work and another near your home and another online. If you need to make a move, just pick up where you left off. With the same Keller curriculum at every location, you can seamlessly transfer to an entirely new location partway through your program. Find any Keller locations by program and learn about all of our onsite options.
Complete a Course in Your Own Backyard
Quite literally you can attend classes anywhere you want. Through Keller's online learning option, you choose the place and the time that fits your schedule and your life. Take some of your classes online or all of them. It's totally up to you. Learn more about our online options.
Pick Up a Graduate Certificate on Your Way to a Master's Degree
Did you know that by completing just a handful of courses, you could add a graduate certificate on your way to your master's degree? Give yourself a career boost by notching up your credentials and enhancing your skills. Discover which of Keller's graduate certificate programs aligns best with your goals and interests.
Take Advantage of Personalized, Expert Career Services
Looking for invaluable career advice? Use the tools and resources offered by the Career Services team, including the new, exclusive career planning tools powered by CareerBuilder. If you're in your last year of classes or taking your Capstone Senior Project class, you can enroll and gain access to a team of experts who will provide you with one-on-one advice and support to advance your career. In addition, you have online tools at your fingertips that include inside employer intelligence, resumé tools and unposted job openings.
Keller's career services have helped thousands of students begin rewarding careers in a new field or capitalize on the next great opportunity. Build skills, improve your résumé and establish networking contacts as you seek to advance your career. Take advantage of all that career services offers.
Expand Your Horizons with an International Experience
Enrich your studies with one of many international learning experiences offered through Keller Graduate School of Management. Study Abroad experiences are the hallmark of a well-rounded education which provides a global perspective in your field of study as well as enhanced marketability in today's cross-cultural workforce. Learn more about Study Abroad.
Parchment, Inc., manages the ordering, processing, and secure delivery for all DVU student and alumni official transcript requests. Students are provided an electronic, final transcript at no charge upon graduation. Students and alumni are charged $5 for each electronic transcript and $7 for each paper transcript. Official transcripts are not issued until all financial obligations to any DeVry institution are fulfilled.
Students who attended DVU from 2004 to present can access Parchment via their portal to request an OFFICIAL transcript by following these instructions.
- Log in to the student portal at http://my.keller.edu
- On the Home tab, Click on the RESOURCES section
- Click on OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
- Follow the instructions to request the official transcript.
Alumni and other inactive students that attended DVU from 2004 – present may have to request their password to be reset to gain access to the student portal. If you have issues with your login when signing in to the DeVry student portal, need help signing in or forgot your password, follow the instructions on the my.keller.edu landing page.
If you are unable to gain access to the student portal, you can request an official transcript by clicking here and create an account.
Students who attended DVU prior to 2004 can request an official transcript by clicking here and create an account.
Please note the following important information about transcripts:
- Normal processing time, excluding delivery, is five (5) business days from the date the request is received.
- Students have the ability to request electronic delivery or a paper copy of their official transcript.
- Students have the ability to request multiple transcripts at a time to be sent to different recipients.
- Parchment has an on-line tracking ability to view your order status.
- Notification is sent to you when your transcripts are processed and received.
- Students have the availability of overnight delivery via Fed Ex with a tracking option.
- Official transcripts are not issued until all financial obligations to DeVry institutions are fulfilled. To see if you have financial holds on your account:
- Visit the Home tab of the student portal. In the Self Service section, click Request Transcripts
- Click on the View Holds link at the bottom of the page
- Transcripts are not released to students with outstanding balances on their student accounts.
- Failure to complete exit counseling may result in placement of a hold on students' records, which would prevent fulfillment of transcript requests.
- Cumulative Grade Point Averages (GPAs) are posted to the transcript after grades are posted.
- Conferrals for undergraduate and graduate programs occur at the end of the session and can take up to three (3) weeks.
If you have any questions about your transcript or the process for requesting a transcript, please call the DeVry University Student Services Contact Center at 877-496-9050.
Currently enrolled students can print an UNOFFICIAL transcript by logging in to the student portal at http://my.devry.edu and following these instructions (only available to students that do not have a hold):
- Select the PROGRAM & COURSES TAB
- Navigate to COURSE PLANNING & DEGREE PROGRESS section
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
- Indicate the Transcript Level you wish to print
- Click Submit.