Advance Your Career with a Global Perspective and a Respected Degree
If you're looking to earn a graduate degree or credential that can give you the edge in today's global, digital economy, look no further than Keller Graduate School of Management. An accredited leader in graduate management education for 35 years, Keller offers career-oriented business programs that prepare you for a successful future. Keller is an excellent choice for international students' graduate education because of its diverse student population, interactive curriculum, small class sizes, and courses taught by industry leaders with a global perspective.
Experience a Lifetime of Recognition and Support
Keller has produced over 30,000 graduates. Keller alumni and University career services can help you make employment connections even after you graduate. The level of career services offered to international students/graduates varies and depends on employment opportunities permitted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and/or students'/graduates' visas. Keller provides career-planning strategies to international students on request. A degree or credential from Keller can be your ticket to success in the ever-changing, technology-driven global marketplace.
Attend Class Anywhere in the World
At Keller you can earn your degree online, on campus or mix and match the best of both*. Should you be visiting on a student visa and traveling across the U.S. your international students' graduate education can travel with you. Keller makes it convenient to complete your coursework and degree program to meet your personal, educational and career goals:
- On Campus. Attend class at Keller's university locations throughout the U.S.
- Online. Attend class online for your master's degree or graduate certificate program without ever leaving home through Keller's online learning option. Many Keller programs allow you to attend class and complete coursework entirely via the Internet. Learn more about Online Graduate Degree Programs Tech Specs and see how distance learning works by trying our Online Learning Experience.
- Best of Both. You can start your coursework on the Internet before you even arrive in the United States. Take courses at a Keller location and complete international students' graduate education during your visit or upon your return home.
Request more information about international students' graduate education at Keller.
*Program availability varies by location.
Get Quick Answers to Top Questions
- How do I get started?
- If you have questions about Keller's admissions process and/or the documents you are required to submit, please contact your international admissions advisor or request information today.
- How do I apply if I will be transferring from another school in the U.S.?
- Students who have already entered the United States on an I-20 and who are transferring from another school must have all the necessary documentation up-to-date and ready to submit to their Keller International Admissions Advisor. In addition to the regular requirements and documentation necessary for enrollment at Keller, we will also need a copy of your most recent I-20 and transcripts from the previous school.
- When will I know I am accepted?
- Once your application has been processed and all necessary documentation has been received and approved, you will receive a letter of acceptance, a pre-arrival guide and a consulate interview packet.
It is very important that your application and admissions requirements be complete and accurate when they are submitted to Keller. An incomplete file will delay processing your application and will likely result in the postponement of your eligibility to begin your studies.
See all International Admissions FAQs